Resolving Ram eTorque Problems: Your Path to Compensation
If you’re a Ram owner who opted for the innovative eTorque hybrid system in your Ram 1500, you may have experienced some of the known Ram eTorque problems. While the eTorque system aims to enhance fuel efficiency and performance, it’s important to address the specific issues that can arise.
In this article, we’ll delve into the top reported Ram eTorque problems and how our experienced attorneys can assist you in seeking compensation through lemon law protection.
- Ram Battery Drain: A common concern among Ram eTorque owners is the rapid depletion of the 12-volt battery, leading to system shutdown or improper functionality. In some instances, battery replacement may be necessary to resolve this issue.
- Electric Motor Issues: Customers have reported problems with the electric motor, ranging from loud noises to complete malfunctions. When the electric motor is defective, it can cause the eTorque system to fail, requiring the system to be replaced.
- Software Issues with Ram eTorque: Several reports have highlighted problems with the software controlling the Ram eTorque system. Owners have observed improper functioning or a lack of expected fuel efficiency benefits. In such cases, a software update may be necessary to rectify these issues.
- Cold Weather Problems: The eTorque system has been known to experience difficulties in cold temperatures, including insufficient battery charging. If you’ve faced challenges with your Ram eTorque during chilly weather, it’s crucial to address this concern.
- Abrupt Engine Shut-Off: RAM 1500 owners equipped with eTorque have reported sudden engine shut-offs, occurring regardless of driving speed. This issue is especially prevalent during turns, resulting in low engine speed and automatic activation of adaptive cruise control (ACC).
- Ram eTorque Battery Recharging Issues: Numerous Ram customers have encountered difficulties with their batteries not recharging properly. This problem can impact the overall performance and reliability of the eTorque system.
- eTorque Not Turning Off: Some Ram owners have expressed frustration when the eTorque system fails to turn off after shutting down the vehicle. This ongoing operation can cause inconvenience and potential battery drainage.
If you own a Ram model from 2019, 2020, 2021, or 2022 and have experienced any of these eTorque problems, you may be eligible for lemon law relief. Our experienced attorneys possess in-depth knowledge of the Ram eTorque issues and can provide invaluable guidance regarding your lemon law rights. We are committed to offering free lemon law help and will advocate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Contact our dedicated team today to discuss your Ram eTorque case and take the first step toward resolving your vehicle problems. We are here to support you throughout the process and fight for your rights. Call us now at (973) 598-1980 for a complimentary consultation and let us help you secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Source: Ram eTorque Problems: A Closer Look at the Known Issues | MyLemon