- Harsh Shifting: Many drivers have experienced rough and jerky shifting when accelerating or decelerating. This can lead to a jarring ride experience and potential damage to the transmission.
- Transmission Slipping: Some owners have reported instances of the transmission slipping out of gear or failing to engage properly. This can result in a loss of power and potential safety concerns.
- Delayed Engagement: There have been complaints about delayed engagement when shifting from park to drive or reverse. This can cause frustration and inconvenience, especially in situations where immediate movement is required.
- Transmission Overheating: A few drivers have experienced issues with the transmission overheating, often accompanied by warning lights on the dashboard. Overheating can lead to severe damage to the transmission if not addressed promptly.
- Fluid Leaks: There have been reports of transmission fluid leaks in some 2020 Ford Explorers. Leaks can lead to a decrease in fluid levels, which can result in transmission malfunctions and potential long-term damage.
It’s important to note that not all 2020 Ford Explorers experience these transmission problems, and the severity can vary. However, if you own a 2020 Ford Explorer and are experiencing any of these issues, you may have a legal claim.
If you’re facing transmission problems with your 2020 Ford Explorer, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team of lemon law experts. With a solid track record of success in handling similar cases, our experienced attorneys are ready to assist you. The best part? Our lemon law assistance is absolutely free, and you won’t incur any costs throughout the process. Ford is legally obligated to cover the legal fees associated with your claim.
Don’t let a faulty transmission dampen your driving experience – call us now at (973) 598-1980 for a confidential consultation regarding your defective 2020 Ford Explorer transmission case. Take the first step towards resolving your issue and protecting your rights.
You may also like: