If you’re the owner of a 2021 Audi Q5, you might have been thrilled with the prospects of driving a luxurious, high-performance vehicle. However, for many Audi Q5 owners across the United States, that excitement has turned into a nightmare of engine problems, malfunctioning electronics, and uncooperative dealerships.
The Law Office of Howard A. Gutman is here to tell you that you don’t have to face these issues alone. We’re prepared to help you navigate the road to compensation, with the car manufacturers and dealers responsible for covering all legal expenses in these cases.
What Audi Q5 Owners Are Saying
Let’s take a look at real comments from Audi Q5 owners who’ve faced the frustrations of these engine problems:
- “When driving in extreme cold (ambient temperatures of -35 or colder) and I reach a speed of 50mph or higher, my engine fails. The dealership refuses to resolve this issue although they’ve had my vehicle twice now, both for months at a time.” – USA
- “138,000 miles… the malfunction warning light illuminated, followed by the vehicle shaking. The dealer stated that metal fragment was found in the engine, and that the engine needed to be replaced. The vehicle was not repaired.” – East Aurora, NY, USA
- “After conducting a $10k forensic review on the car, they found out that the computer was infected with malware and that the vehicle will always put out fm transmitters to get into your cellular device to hack it.” – Chicago, IL, USA
- “While driving on the road, multiple warning and error messages suddenly appeared on the dashboard. The entire car shut down in a very short time, leaving no time for the driver to safely pull over. The car cannot move in the middle of the road and puts the driver, passengers, and surrounding vehicles at risk.” – Broomall, PA, USA
- “While driving 65-70 MPH, the warning message ‘Transmission Engine Failure’ appeared on the instrument panel. The vehicle inadvertently stalled while attempting to veer to the side of the road.” – Charlotte, NC, USA
These comments are just a glimpse of the frustrations Audi Q5 owners have experienced.
Edmunds Reviews Reflect Audi Q5 Problems
Edmunds reviews mirror these concerns.
One owner shared their experience:
“With less than 1000 miles on the car, the gateway module failed. This caused the car to completely shut down with NO warning while I was driving 45 MPH. The windows rolled down, and the power steering, power brakes, transmission, and airbags warning lights flashed. After having it towed to the Audi dealership and 2.5 weeks later, the gateway module was replaced. The electrical system is still very glitchy, though.”
This is just one of many similar experiences reported.
Your Path to Compensation
The Audi Q5 engine problems are not something you should endure without recourse. If you own a 2021 Audi Q5 and have been affected by these issues, we’re here to help. Remember, car manufacturers and dealers are obligated to cover all legal expenses of car owners in such cases. Our experienced legal team is dedicated to assisting you in your journey toward compensation and resolution.
Don’t Face Audi Alone – Contact Us for a Free Consultation
The Law Office of Howard A. Gutman understands the difficulties Audi Q5 owners face. You deserve a reliable, safe, and functional vehicle. We’re ready to provide a free consultation and guide you through your legal rights and options. Don’t allow these problems to persist; let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
Don’t hesitate – call us today at (973) 598-1980 and put an end to your Audi Q5 troubles. Your road to resolution starts with us.
You may also like: